Barcode Label Pro v5.0 includes an advanced filtering system. this way,
- You can print a label from the list in your database (e.g. print a label for a product or products with barcode number 123456789012)
- You can filter and print the labels you want (e.g. print labels with sequence number less than 500).
- You can print barcode labels with the desired data range (e.g. print labels with sequence numbers 150 to 300)
- Or you can filter a product code you want and print labels (e.g. print labels for products with blue code)
Barcode Label program to do all this
- Go to Settings > database
- right click on the row number or any cell in the data table that will appear and filter it as you wish. (if you do not have a row number in your database, open your table and add a row number)
- Click “OK” and print the labels you have filtered.