If you are a manufacturer or importer but do the packaging here, getting a standard barcode for your products plays an important role in identifying the product with a single identity. Especially if you export and your products are sold in the retail sector, get your EAN-13 registration.
Barcode applications are made online via the internet. You can review the points to be considered for online application procedures here. https://gs1tr.org/
If you are applying for EAN for the first time, you need to register with the National Goods Numbering Center of the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey. Documents required for this:
- TOBB printed documents (Application Form, Letter of Undertaking with the Consultant Company, Notarized)
- Letter of Undertaking with TOBB Chamber of Commerce Activity Certificate.
- Dues receipt for registration.
- Income statement for the previous year.
- Photocopy of Tax Certificate
This information may change over time. You can find the current required document information on the GS1 website.